Cutlet recipe – How to Make healtly cutle
Materials of Cutlet
- Tuna fillet 150g
- otatoes 300g
- cumin seeds 2/1
- ginger garlic paste
- leeks 150g
- green chilling
- curry leaves
- red chilli powder
- turmeric powder
- lime juice
- boil the potatoes with teaspoon of salt in a saucepan for 10 minutes cook until tender.
- peel off the skin and set aside
- heat oil in a wok and add cumin seeds and ginger garlic paste fry for 1minutes.
- add green chillies and onion cook until the onions starts to brown.
- add chopped leeks and saute for 3minutes.
- add tinned tuna red chilli powder,tumeric powder,black pepper powder and salt until well combined.
- add boiled potatoes and mash until smooth
- add the lime juice to taste and mix thoroughly.
- make into small ball shapes.
- whisk the egg in large bowl and set aside.
- place the bread crumbs in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- dip each fish ball into the beaten egg.
- coat in breadcrumbs and place on a tray.
- fill a deep wok one-third full of oil and heat until a cube of bread turns golden brown.
- once oil is heated deep fry the fish cutlet in batches until crispy and golden all over.
- remove with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel.
- serve this fish cutlet with sous and cup of tea.
Warning! Bu sitedeki herhangi bir yazı, resim, makale, haber tamamen Business.Blog by sametsahin.com.tr ‘ ye aittir. İstediğiniz zaman www.sametsahin.com.tr bağlantısını kaynak göstermek şartı ile copy+paste yapabilirsiniz
Please follow and like us: